While there are many different employee mental health survey questions you can ask in an employee mental health survey template, here are five sample employee mental health survey questions:
• How often do you experience feelings of stress or anxiety in your daily life? Please rate on a scale of 1 (rarely) to 5 (very frequently).
• Have you sought professional help or support for your mental health concerns in the past year? If yes, please specify the type of support received (therapy, counseling, medication, etc.).
• Are you satisfied with the level of mental health support provided by your organization? This includes access to resources, policies promoting mental well-being, and awareness initiatives.
• Do you feel comfortable discussing mental health concerns with your supervisor or manager? Please rate on a scale of 1 (very uncomfortable) to 5 (very comfortable).
• Are you aware of the mental health resources and programs available to you in your workplace? If yes, please indicate which resources you have utilized or found helpful. If no, please suggest any specific resources or initiatives you would like to see implemented.